The core competitiveness of a shoe company is to achieve: high quality, low cost. High quality is qualified to live, low cost is attractive to customers.
1. Focus on the mindset to reduce costs
Many shoe companies think of cost as a matter of finance or cost accounting, while most employees think, "I'm not the boss, the cost has nothing to do with me." "The things of the public house, need not use for nothing"; "What's in it for me to save money?"
In fact, cost reduction requires everyone's participation. Firstly, as the decision-making level of an enterprise, it is necessary to have the concept of investment, which is the basic condition for determining and influencing the formation of enterprise cost. Secondly, the engineers and managers of the enterprise influence the consumption level of product design and production cost. Third, the supply and sales department of the company's employees, their business activities affect the procurement cost of materials and materials and the level of product sales expenses. So the cost is everybody's business.
Therefore, cost reduction first depends on the mentality, and the employee's attitude to cost is related to the corporate culture. Generally speaking, there are four kinds of mentality:
Work for the boss
This mentality of the shoe industry, the cost will never come down.
Work for yourself
For example, in kanban management of TCL, five boards are placed in the employee access to mark output, quality, consumption, cost and team performance respectively. At this time, when employees pay attention to their own work results, they will unconsciously compare themselves with others. In this way, employees will be motivated to develop towards the goal required by the shoe enterprises and their dissatisfaction with their superiors can be transferred. Through the establishment of the hypothetical enemy mechanism, employees will stare at their opponents for self-motivation.
Work for the team
That is to say, the individual becomes very small while the team is set to be large. For example, haier, for example, never rewards individuals but rewards the team, including recruitment, which is also under the control of the team. Therefore, many regulations of haier, including cost control, are implemented.
Fight for your beliefs
This is also the highest level of shoe enterprises, employees will have a high degree of unity in mind.
Reducing cost starts with eliminating the root cause of waste
If waste is not eliminated, it is difficult to reduce the cost. Toyota, for example, has been aiming to cut waste by half for nearly 70 years.
There are mainly two ways to eliminate waste:
The first approach is to advocate a culture of conservation and an end to waste
(1) the culture of economy should be advocated within the enterprise, so that economy becomes the spirit of the enterprise and the consciousness of conservation will be deeply rooted in the heart of every employee.
(2) we should grasp the leading role of decision-making and avoid overall waste. Decision saving is the economization that affects the whole situation. The establishment of economical enterprise should start from scientific decision-making and obtain the maximum output with the minimum input.
(3) starting from details, economy should be reflected in every drop, and profits should be squeezed out by the system through fine management. People are envious of the world's top 500 companies, and if you look at them, they are the most buttoned-up companies, like Toyota, with no branches or offices in the world and only a sales center in Nagoya. In contrast, wal-mart's Asian headquarters is located in a small hutongli in Beijing, with only 260 square meters of office space and no conference room. The contract is signed on the road of hutongkou, and the advertisement is made by employees instead of celebrities, as a reward for employees. The President of wal-mart Asia bag carrying them when they take off the plane, when see a proper position, take out your calculator, after calculating the size of the room started to investment promotion, handed over to the store to charge to pay the landlord the rent, sell the management study is Japan's Toyota kanban management, warehouse handling is to be able to sell the quantity of 3 days, fine management make wal-mart always have unique cost advantage.
(4) saving in purchasing. Control purchase cost, should set scientifically and compress just go. The main methods include strengthening inventory cost control; Break into parts and buy in bulk; Establish a procurement cost analysis system; Adopting measures such as bidding, inquiry, price comparison, bargaining, purchase price and open market procurement; Establish supplier selection system; Plug the "rebate" loopholes in procurement.
(5) control the most core cost expenditure of the enterprise through saving in production. Reducing the consumption of materials and energy and increasing productivity means saving. Establish standards of raw material dosage and quota; Establishing the norm of manual consumption; Control production costs; Implement the system of economical reward and punishment.
(6) savings in marketing. Marketing expenses are a piece of "fat meat" that can be cut down. It is necessary to budget, analyze and make decisions on marketing costs, control unnecessary marketing costs, and make every penny of advertisement input bring into full play. Meanwhile, it is necessary to reasonably control various expenses of marketing personnel.
(7) savings in management. Includes meeting savings and time savings. The former can implement conference saving into every meeting by saving meeting cost, meeting budget, controlling cost, saving meeting time and changing meeting method. The latter can improve productivity by managing time productively, doing what needs to be done and doing things correctly.
The second approach is to eliminate waste through on-site improvements
Improvement is always more important than management. A manager should not take pride in punishing his employees, but should work with them to study ways to prevent them from making mistakes, and not provide them with opportunities and conditions for making mistakes. Seven tools for site improvement are:
(1) create the scene of visible waste, that is, complete 6S (sorting, rectification, cleaning, cleaning, literacy, safety).
(2) standardization of IE and operation, which is the best tool to eliminate waste. Haier has successfully acquired more than 30 enterprises by using this mode of management.
(3) visual management of waste detection. Visual management is to use visual induction, such as graphics, charts, etc., to determine the current state, and immediately generate judgment, so that the problem can be solved quickly.
(4) kanban management explains waste, that is, projects that are expected to be managed are displayed through various management kanban, so that all people are aware of the management methods of the current management status, which can give customers confidence and create a competitive atmosphere within the enterprise to reduce waste.
(5) management of walking. Require managers to go to work site to find and deal with problems and eliminate consumption at any time.
(6) answer every qestion to find the key to the question. Often, asking why five times can lead to a solution.
(7) reduce waste by means of staying and correcting errors. In fact, the more simple things are easier to make mistakes, most of them are because of ignoring the mistakes caused by some things, and the punishment is useless. We should jointly think of ways to correct mistakes, for example, the card in the hotel is a good way to correct mistakes.
3 five ways to reduce costs
1. Factory contracting
This is a must for Chinese entrepreneurs to inspire their employees' passion and make them cherish their current work.
In order to facilitate the research, the China enterprise alliance has contracted two enterprises in dongguan. As the pilot unit of the factory contract, the workshop director after the contract can earn 300,000 yuan a year. Traditional enterprises only have 2 departments to make money, namely sales department and purchasing department. However, after the implementation of factory contracting, each department makes money. Human resources and office make money by providing services to each department. The finance department became a financial center, and each department set up its own account. Through analysis, it was found that the workshop director became as smart as Toyota and realized the truth of cost reduction through interest driving. He picked up the money on the ground and put it in his pocket. So the cost comes down, the profit is naturally high
So through what way and method to realize factory contract?
There are mainly five aspects:
First, the supply chain system, namely the enterprise operation responsibility system, and the next process is the customer of the previous process, which is the most core idea. The market mechanism is extended to the internal of the enterprise, and the multi-level connection forms the "supply chain traceability chain".
Second, the factory overall contract, each department becomes the comprehensive "profit" way. Turn each employee into "operation body", form three-dimensional contract way. Domestic haier is doing so.
Third, the establishment of unit and individual economic indicators. Through output quota, quality quota, consumption quota, cost quota, equipment utilization quota and total expenditure quota, we can realize contract and traceability.
Fourth, external and internal settlement of individual transactions. Break the "piecework wage system" to realize "staff cross traceability system, piece rate will lead to only pay attention to production and ignore the quality, and the employee cross back stick to basic salary, salary benefit under the system, the principle of combining floating salary, return, claims and complaints back and trade principle, such a staff would understand including upper and lower working procedure of three kinds of technology, there are constraints between employees and employees, no longer need the inspectors.
Fifth, the contracting units set up "bank". Each unit set up accounting "bank" in the finance department, enterprise internal "trading currency", in haier is called "token", such as market management, people will be very smart, this requires the quality of the products must pass, plus pull "claims and debts" mechanism, various departments implement the system of early loan, installment payments, the finance department really become the "financial center" of the enterprise.
2. Inventory compression
The right inventory is low cost. There are mainly four ways: first, achieve zero inventory, that is, no inventory, a variety of materials directly into the workshop, continuously walking on the assembly line; Second, the safety stock, also known as the insurance stock or buffer stock, is to prevent the random factors caused by the lack of stock security inventory. In the case of wall code, the cycle is basically controlled in 3 days; Third, we will implement centralized large warehouse and make it into warehouse supermarket, and unified management, such as the consolidated management of raw material warehouse, semi-finished product warehouse and finished product warehouse, which can save space and reduce personnel costs. Fourth, on time supply, namely supplier critical management. Bring the supplier to the warehouse of the enterprise to supply you on site.
3. Equipment maintenance and optimization
That is to achieve low cost through lean management. Equipment maintenance is a big hole, eroding the profits of enterprises, equipment maintenance is often not caused by maintenance. Some enterprises have a specialized maintenance spare parts library, with a large number of maintenance workers, in fact, more maintenance workers waste, and this is caused by the incorrect concept of "I operate, you maintain".
The enterprise shall establish three-level maintenance, which shall be performed by operators, second-level maintenance by team leader and third-level maintenance by equipment management department. The repairman becomes an equipment administrator or engineer who coaches the staff in maintaining the equipment.
Additional, pay attention to the optimization of equipment even. Toyota says the equipment runs on its legs. Usually the equipment is fixed, and all activities revolve around the equipment, while the living equipment can achieve zero handling.
Reduce labor costs
Optimize the resource is low cost. Domestic enterprises should transform from labor intensive to talent resource optimization. In order to survive, it is necessary to pay attention to management, improve efficiency, reduce personnel allocation and save people. The need to respond to changes in the market with a minimum of personnel, to achieve less human.
5. Quality improvement
High quality is low cost, and quality improvement is the first time to get the employee right. The quality cost includes prevention cost, identification cost and failure cost. Prevention cost refers to the cost of training employees, accounting for 20% of the total cost; Appraisal cost refers to the cost related to inspection, such as inspectors and inspection equipment, which accounts for 30% of the total cost. Failure cost refers to rework and reapplication of a large number of costs, accounting for 50% of the total cost. Therefore, if the enterprise adds the prevention cost, it will reduce the cost of identification and failure, so as to ensure the first time employees do right.
This article comes from the network, by cutting machine after the silver feather shoe machine finishing distribution
Contact number: 13642399787(WeChat synchronization)